The blog of ___!!!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Oh jeez...

So...Super Smash Bros. Brawl comes out in about a month and a week.
w00t!!!
I'll totally take you all on over Wi-Fi!

I'm constantly bored....so guess what site I go to!?!?!
i-am-bored.com
...duh!

You know...I really don't know what to write here....I've never had a blog before (not counting my Newgrounds userpage blog)! It's a big deal! I could sit here and list off random things that I like, and tell you that you should ALSO like them.
But then I'd be a communist. And that's not good.

Have you ever wanted to read a book, so you get the book, and end up not reading it?
Well, I borrowed a book called Inkspell from my friend, and it's been sitting on my computer desk since I got it....
It's crazy, because I loved the first one, Inkheart, and couldn't stop reading it!
So, I should start reading this one.

Earlier today, I watched this video on Newgrounds, called The Ghoul and the Girl , and I realized that I wish I talked like the narrator from that video! Not only do I like Scottish accents, but I like how he uses words.
I need to start paying more attention in English class....

BTW, my kitty Lexy is, apparently, an avid reader of my blog.
That or she just wants me to pet her...

3 Comments:

At January 23, 2008 at 10:22 PM , Blogger Bryce said...

OhMyGOSH

Tre' has a blog!

<3

 
At January 23, 2008 at 10:43 PM , Blogger WingedYoshi said...

WOOT WOOT!

LOL BRYCE WANTS ME TO TELL YOU HE WANTS TO CYBAR! XD

 
At January 23, 2008 at 10:45 PM , Blogger Tré Felidae said...

Oh dang...
:o

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home