The blog of ___!!!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Garsh, aren't I the persistent one.


Well....here I am.
Writing in my blog.
You know, the one I THOUGHT I'd write in all the time, but keep putting it off for weeks?

Let's try and change that, kay?
Not that it matters much...since I'm the only one that reads this. ;)

Ok, let's see...

VIDEO GAMES LIVE
I went, and it rocked. I thought that it'd be a tiny version of the show, since Ft. Wayne isn't much special. Boy was I wrong. They had a costume contest, Guitar Hero contest, Space Invaders contest (which I won, but never got the prize....T_T), merch booth, meet & greet (picture below), the lights during the show, and the big screen showcasing the games. ^_^
Oh, it was wonderful. I had a great time, with my friend Tyler. We even ended up sitting next to each other. :D

Yeah, I know I look horrible here....the lady took the photo too soon...

FiOS
Yeah, I got it!! That means FiOS T.V. in my room. Loads of channels, lots of movies on all the time, and On Demand! Plus, the internet is sooo much faster! I've been playing the World of Warcraft trial lately. Now I just need to buy some more RAM for my computer. :P


Ok, now that those two topics are over with, let's get on with the random mumbo-jumbo.
I assume that if you are reading this, I either told you I updated it, or you bookmarked it and check it everyday with a false sense of hope....
So, what I'm trying to get across is that I'm happy you are here. Makes me feel important...I suppose...

Well...I've started working on my Photoshop skills.
I really need a nice camera. A camcorder would be nice as well.
Laser Pointers are fun...especially if it's snowy outside.
I really don't know what to write.... I thought I'd have loads when I started...you know, up there ^^^^....but now my mind has drawn a blank.
I am really tempted to get Limewire.....just so many songs I want to put in my mp3 player...
Nah...not going to risk the virus chance.

TELL ME WHAT TO WRITE!!!
I'm so freakin bored.
Man....

I bet, after you read this post you will NEVER come back here again!

"UHG! This is rubbish! Why did I bookmark this?! DELETED!!" -You

Oh well...I'll keep adding to this dang blog.
I dunno why.
Maybe one day I'll have something good to say.
I'll probably add it here.
:D

But for now, I think I'll just...end this abruptly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home