The blog of ___!!!

Friday, April 4, 2008

Mountain Dew, Tin Foil, and kitty cats.

Hullo. I really need to write on here more. And I really need to stop beginning my posts like this.

I am currently chewing Stride™ gum. And, I just noticed that their packages is quite nifty. You may already know this, but it has two rows of gum when you open it. You are supposed to eat the bottom row first. How do I know this? Because, that row is DETACHABLE!! "How will I close it then, Tre'? Do you think I'm stupid??" Well, there is another little spot to stick the closing flap in, on the top row! Sheesh....that is genius....

So, it's spring break. YAY!
Even though it's almost over....only 3 more days... But, it's been fun so far. I've hung out with friends each day. But, today was probably the most boring. I currently have around 36 cans of Mountain Dew (empty) in my room....and like 18 empty bottles of pop in my trashcan. I am going to make something out of those Dew cans, though.....I just don't know what.....

Brawl is consuming my life. If I'm not on the internet (which I am at least 3/5 of my time), I'm playing Brawl... I need to beat MP:3 Corruption, Zelda TP, and Mario and Luigi: Partners in time.
And, for the past few days, I've been wanting Earthbound more then ever. I've only played it for a bit on emulators...AND I REALLY WANT THE DAMN GAME! So, I started to help out with the EB Siege. It's where you call Nintendo a few times a week and request Earthbound to be released on the VC. It is also recommended to say you want Mother 3 on the GBA to be released stateside. According to the Forums at Starmen.net, it seems to be working. I am going to call every other day. Maybe you guys could help! That is, if you want Earthbound to come out on the VC. If you DO, then visit this page for more details. I really hope we get it. What I played of the game ROCKED, so I want more. Sure, I could play it on my computer RIGHT NOW, but it's just not the same....

Lately, more then usual, I've realized that I need a job. More and more things are requiring my money, and I feel the need to give it to them.....yet I don't have it. So, I've decided that I am going to have to fill out a shit load of applications. So, that should be fun...
If only McVan's would have hired me....I WAS SO CLOSE!

These blogs of mine are always a nice length...so why don't I do more? Hmmm....


My Tin Foil ball is getting bigger, thanks to Tricia. She donated a hefty amount of Easter wrappers (neatly flattened for easy wrapping) to my cause. ONE DAY IT WILL BE AS BIG AS PEE WEE'S!!!

Hmmm....it's 2:04, eh? I believe it's about time for me to go crash on my bed. I'll TRY to write something in here within the next few days (as long as something interesting comes to mind).

Thanks for reading this all....and I hope I'm not talking to myself right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home