The blog of ___!!!

Friday, April 4, 2008

Wha?!

Oh my garsh, a blog post?!
"But wait, Tre'! Didn't you just post yesterday?!"
Why yes....yes I did. This hasn't happened since I first made this! Oh jeez...


Well, anyways...
My spring break is almost done. And, I just realised how much I miss summer...
And, hanging out with Friends is a lot better then sitting in front of the computer all night after school...
Also, I'm only 3 credits away from being a senior. That's pretty intense, isn't it?!

So, I kinda figured out that my blog is probably REALLY boring to anyone other then myself. So, why do I even write this? I dunno....something to do, I guess. And, no one ever leaves comments on my blogs. Lazy people!

Hmmm......I need to learn an instrument. It would be a great way to express myself, something to do when I'm bored, and a great way to pick up chicks!!
....Ok, so maybe not....
But, if I ever do try to learn an instrument, it would probably be the Guitar, Piano, or TIN WHISTLE! :D
I'd much rather just sing...but I wasn't blessed with such a talent. :'(
OH WELL.

When I have a steady income and own my own house, I'm going to build a greenhouse.
It'll have dirt floors and trees EVERYWHERE! :O
And I'll never leave it. I'll put a table with a computer in there, so I can hang out in there. ^_^

This cup I have in front of me says "Things go better with Coke". But, it's got some other sayings, and they are in red boxes. Well, one says "Have a Coke", but the "e" is cut off. Therefor, it says "Have a Cok". :D And another part says "Things go better with Cok". OH JOYS!
Also, I just happen to be drinking Pepsi out of this cup.

I'm such a rebel...

3 Comments:

At April 5, 2008 at 11:31 PM , Blogger Tré Felidae said...

Tre, your blog is quite entertaining. Don't worry. SO, greenhouses are a great idea. Girls like guys that like plants. I think. And, instruments. Learn to play the...piano. That would be pretty punk rock. Well, I'll continue to read your log from the day forth. :) -Amanda

 
At April 6, 2008 at 12:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think your blog is that boring, Tre'. And I think that personally, if you're going for picking up chicks, you should learn guitar. Though piano is a really nice skill to have. (I wish I could play the piano...) Anyway, way to go on posting again already! :P

 
At April 6, 2008 at 4:33 AM , Blogger Kazzy said...

You know Tre', this blog was my only source of entertainment yesterday, so know that I do read it. ;) And as for instruments that impress the ladies, guitar or drums. Seriously. I'm a drummer; it works, lol. And guitar works too. Though drums are really easy. Be sure to keep that in mind...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home