The blog of ___!!!

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Donkey Kong Barrels

Lalala

Hello, people.
I'm extremely bored. And, I SHOULD go to bed....but I don't wanna.
I mean, I really have nothing to write here. I suppose I could tell you about my day. Or I could make a short list that makes sense to me (since it's what I did).
  • Bed
  • Waiting
  • Josey
  • Mall
  • BK
  • DK
  • Fun
  • Barnes and Noble
  • Bike
  • Tyler
  • Amanda
  • Ink
  • Boobs
  • Haiku
  • Walk home
  • Dark
  • Scream
  • Speedway
  • Cappuccino
  • Donuts
  • Home
  • Internet
  • Blog
What did you do today? Did you have fun? I hope.
So....I think I'll go to bed now.
Good night.

1 Comments:

At April 6, 2008 at 4:31 AM , Blogger Kazzy said...

Very insightful, my friend. I wish my lists of what I've done in a day could hold such great things. Sadly, my life is not quite as entertaining as yours. Ah well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home