The blog of ___!!!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sheesh...

So much for keeping up my blog. 
Or my video game list, for that matter... D:

Hmmm.... Now what do I write. It's been like...4 months since I've written here. 


GUESS WHAT! Tomorrow is my 17th birthday! Is that what you guessed? Probably not. You probably didn't even guess. You instinctively kept reading to find out the answer. Maybe I shouldn't have told you. Maybe I should go back and erase the answer.....nah. Too lazy.

Well, I think I'm going to go spend the last hours of my 16th year playing a video game. Maybe Ocarina of Time, as I haven't played it in a looong time. Hmmm....

BYE!

2 Comments:

At September 13, 2008 at 7:46 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

I love you.
:)

 
At October 26, 2008 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Kay, so this is part of my elaborate scheme. You must now continue to
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=39951739&albumID=656429&imageID=9483453.

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home